Online Vedic Jyotish
Learn the fundamentals of Jyotish Shastra on the occassion of Guru purnima
Module 1 (5th – 10th July), Module 2 (20th – 25th July)
What is Vedic Jyotish?
Jyotish means ‘the science of light’ and shastra means ‘knowledge’ or ‘methodology’. Jyotish shastra means the knowledge based on the sidereal zodiac that is based on observing the fixed position of constellations in the sky. Vedic Jyotish is the knowledge of the future, which is one of the important limb of the vedas. It is much more than divination system. Vedic Jyotish Shastra is one of the oldest form of astrology in the world which is embedded with philosophy of life.
Vedic Jyotish shastra basically complement this worldview in its attempt to shine the divine light on individual’s life for endeavors from darkness of illusion to understand the purpose of life.
- Orientation and initiation.
- In depth understanding of 9 Grahas.
- Introduction to 12 Rashis and 12 Bhavas.
- Understanding the dimensions of life in a birth chart.
- Graha arudhas and Bhavat Bhavam.
- Graha drishti konas.
- Relationship between planets.
- Gocharas, Combustion and Retrogression.
- Results of all different Grahas in all 12 bhavas and all 12 lagnas.
- Raja Yoga, Dhan Yoga, Arishta Yoga and other important yogas applicable in day to day life.
- Divisional charts – D3, D4, D7, D9, D10 and D20.
- Nakshatras and Navatara Chakra.
- Application of Vimshottari Dasha, timing of events and other important predective techniques.
- Analyzing career, finance, health, relationship and spiritual growth.
- Case studies and practice of predictive techniques
5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
IST (Language: English)
Interested to participate in Vedic Astrology program?