Interested to participate in Navratri Special Programs?
The year 2020 has challenged each one of us in unique ways. It is now time to come together in a resolve for victory. A victory of health, hope, happiness. A victory for humanity.
These nine nights are said to be precious as there are subtle energies in the creation that are enriched at this time of the year. These energies enhance the experience of going inwards, praying, chanting, and other spiritual practices more fruitful. Casting a healing effect on the mind and the body, each day of this nine-day period has special significance, enhancing unique virtues in each one of us.
Celebrating Navratri 2020- Online!
Navratri Special Online AMP
Attend an online Advance Meditation Program (AMP) from 17th – 20th October during the auspicious occasion of Navratri in language of your choice from home.
Click on language of your choice:
Navratri Online Gurupuja phase I
Ashram Online Programs
Navratri Online participation & Webcast
Resident Indian Nationals
- Navratri 2020 is going to be only a complete online event.
- Indian Nationals who have registered for Sankalpa will watch the live webcast of this event on live.vaidicpujas.org
- Please make sure that you are entering the correct email ID and mobile number while registering for sankalpa.
- Login credentials and webcast details for Indian Sankalpa participants to watch the event will be sent to the registered email Id by Vaidic Dharma Sansthan (VDS).
- Internationals/Residents Out of India shall register for Sankalpa and watch the live webcast of this event on live.artofliving.org/navratri-2020
- Login credentials and webcast details for Internationals/Residents out of India will be sent to the registered email Id by live.artofliving.org
- All timings are subject to change.