A specially designed program to understand the essence of eight limbs of Yoga.
योगः कर्मसु कौशलम् - Skill in action is Yoga
Ashtanga Yoga or eight limbs of Patanjali Yoga give the guidelines to attain a purposeful life while following its discipline.
Sañyam – A specially designed program which is a combined simultaneous practice of Dhāraṇā (concentration), Dhyāna (meditation) & Samādhi (union). A tool to receive deeper knowledge about the qualities of the object. It’s a term summarizing the ‘catch-all’ process of psychological absorption in the object of meditation.
Eligibility to participate in Sañyam program
- Art Of Living Teachers: 5 Advance Meditation Programs (one in recent 6 months)
- Others: 8 Advance Meditation Programs (one in recent 6 months) & Sahaj Samadhi Meditation Program.
- You must be physically fit to do 5 rounds of Padmasadhana daily during the program.
- Should have listened to Patanjali Yoga Sutras and must be following Yamas & Niyamas.
- Ladies whose menstrual cycle is likely to fall during the program time are advised not to register.
- At least 6 months gap should be there to repeat the Sañyam Program.
Join the upcoming Sañyam Program
Interested to participate in the Sañyam Program?
Powerful breathing techniques, deep meditations, life skill tools and practical wisdom which are easy to apply in daily life to be sustainably happy.
For Children & teens
Meticulously designed programs for kids and teens to bring out the highest potential in every child of this generation.
Bundle of advance programs which enhances inner peace and outer dynamism by deep-diving with-in and experiencing the true version of self.