Sañyam Reconnect Program
A specially designed program to understand the essence of eight limbs of Yoga.
योगः कर्मसु कौशलम् - Skill in action is Yoga
Ashtanga Yoga or eight limbs of Patanjali Yoga give the guidelines to attain a purposeful life while following its discipline. Sañyam – A specially designed program which is a combined simultaneous practice of Dhāraṇā (concentration), Dhyāna (meditation) & Samādhi (union). A tool to receive deeper knowledge about the qualities of the object. It’s a term summarizing the ‘catch-all’ process of psychological absorption in the object of meditation.
Eligibility to participate in Sañyam program
- AOL Teacher : 4 Silence Programs (one in recent 6 months)
- Others : 4 Silence Programs ( one in recent 6 months) & Sahaj
- If you have have not done one in recent 6 months, you can register for a Silence Program before taking part in Sanyam.
- You must be physically fit to do 5 rounds of Padmasadhana daily during the program.
- Should have listened Patanjali Yoga Sutras and must be following Yamas & Niyamas.
- Ladies whose mensutral cycle is likely to fall during the program time are advised not to register.
- Please bring your own yoga mats. You can buy yoga mat at Ashram Divine Services also.
- There is no scholarship for AOL Part Time Teachers.
- Full Time AOL Teachers can write to us at email@example.com regarding scholarship.
Join the upcoming Sañyam Reconnect Program
Interested to participate in the Sañyam Reconnect Program?
Powerful breathing techniques, deep meditations, life skill tools and practical wisdom which are easy to apply in daily life to be sustainably happy.
For Children & teens
Meticulously designed programs for kids and teens to bring out the highest potential in every child of this generation.
Bundle of advance programs which enhances inner peace and outer dynamism by deep-diving with-in and experiencing the true version of self.