A specially designed program to understand the essence of eight limbs of Yoga.
योगः कर्मसु कौशलम्
Skill In Action Is Yoga
Ashtanga Yoga or eight limbs of Patanjali Yoga give the guidelines to attain a purposeful life while following its discipline. Sañyam – A specially designed program which is a combined simultaneous practice of Dhāraṇā (concentration), Dhyāna (meditation) & Samādhi (union). A tool to receive deeper knowledge about the qualities of the object. It’s a term summarizing the ‘catch-all’ process of psychological absorption in the object of meditation.
Eligibility To Participate In Sañyam Program
- AOL Teacher : 4 Silence Programs
- Others : 4 Silence Programs & Sahaj
- You must be physically fit to do 5 rounds of Padmasadhana daily during the program.
- Should have listened Patanjali Yoga Sutras and must be following Yamas & Niyamas.
- Ladies whose mensutral cycle is likely to fall during the program time are advised not to register.
- There is no scholarship for anyone.
Facilities and Amenities at Our Center
Facilities and Amenities
Interested to participate in Sañyam Program?
Fill up this form for us to get back to you
Powerful breathing techniques, deep meditations, life skill tools and practical wisdom which are easy to apply in daily life to be sustainably happy.
For Children & Teens
Meticulously designed programs for kids and teens to bring out the highest potential in every child of this generation.
Bundle of advance programs which enhances inner peace and outer dynamism by deep-diving within and experiencing the true version of self.